Advertisement plays a major role on TV in developed market economies. Despite the benefits of such information, many people are critical of the role of TV advertising. Write an essay analysing the positive and negative effects of advertisement.

TV advertising has meaningful impacts on social economic and people’s daily lives. However, it is also claimed that the issue has some bad influences. This essay will provide both sides of the advertisement.

TV advertising is beneficial people a lot in many aspects. Firstly, advertisement is a useful and convenient tool for companies to publicize their products and services. There is nothing easier to attract attention of audience than lively and colorful videos with condensed messages. Secondly, TV advertising is an efficient information source. Consumers can update latest information ab...

Consumers can update latest information about new arrivals are about to appear in market,
Consumers can update latest information about new arrivals which are about to appear in market,