Advertisement plays a major role on TV in developed market economies. Despite the benefits of such information, many people are critical of the role of TV advertising. Write an essay analyzing the positive and negative effects of TV advertisement.

Nowadays, TV advertising is very popular. Advertisement plays a major role on TV in developed market economies. It has many benefits of such information, many people are critical of the role of TV advertising. Besides that it also has many disadvantages.

TV advertising has many benefit for people. Firstly, it promotes economic development that it is chosen by businesses. It can be a useful tool to maintain competitive honest and ethical responsibility to contribute to economic growth in the development of service industry. TV advertising is the media also affects the public buy the product or service through any images or transmission of messages. A product or service being advertised to cause concern, attention and perception in the minds of existing customers (buyers) and potential customers. TV advertising also helps enterprises to build brands and branding quickly and effectively combat.

Secondly, the advertising industry is a significant source of employment. TV advertising contributes to creating new jobs, increase jobs, generate more income. Then, TV advertising is a source of entertainment with a variety of forms, genres ads strong creative and attractive. The advertising programs with practical human life, intimacy and matching different ages based on each product to be advertised.

Besides that TV advertising also has some disadvantages such as interrupt programs, distract attention, spoil our enjoyment. In addition, the manufacturer also abuse the TV ads for their products or exaggerated quality, high value products, thus losing value, the real target of the advertising. TV advertising encouraging people to buy more than what they need, so consumer confidence also restrict advertising programs on television.

In short, In short, television advertising has an important role indispensable for economic development, in daily life activities but also some limitations. TV advertising has an important role indispensable for economic development, in daily life activities but also some limitations.

affects the public buy the product or service
affects the public to buy the product or service

The advertising programs with practical human life, intimacy and matching different ages based on each product to be advertised
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

the manufacturer also abuse the TV ads
the manufacturers also abuse the TV ads

so consumer confidence also restrict advertising programs on television.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: A product or service being advertised to cause concern, attention and perception in the minds of existing customers buyers and potential customers.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to customers and buyers

Duplicated content: