Advertising is all around us, it is an unavoidable part of everyone’s life. Some people say that advertising is a positive part of our lives while others say it is a negative one. Discuss both views and include your own opinion. Give reasons for your answ

Advertising is all around us, it is an unavoidable part of everyone’s life. Some people say that advertising is a positive part of our lives while others say it is a negative one. Discuss both views and include your own opinion. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. You should write at least 250 words.

Advertising is a key part of modern business. It has been developing at the same rate as our society did. Many people claim that advertising mostly has a negative effect in our life however I strongly disagree and have stated below with examples why this is not the case.

Firstly, advertisements help us to be informed. Companies need to tell customers about their new products. So that we are absolutely aware of what choice do we have. Moreover, this creative industry needs to employ many people. That is why it also benefits the country's economy as well by solving the problem of high unemployment rate. For example, a city with many advertising companies would definitely have less unemployed people than a village without any such companies.

Secondly, we love the colorful paintings that we usually see on tv screens, on banners outside. Many scientist have proven that red and other ver bright colours positively affect our mood. Therefore advertisements help to be more relaxed in a very arduous daily life. Furthermore, this industry is a part of modern art. In many developed countries like USA , Canada etc. you can observe that in some lanes there are beautiful advertisements that act not as only announcements but also like a part of design. However, there are advertisements which tend to manipulate people and their decisions.

It can be clearly seen from the arguments above that advertising industry became a positive part of our modern society and has numerous benefits which far outweigh the drawbacks. To conclude I am of the opinion that this is a positive part of our life.

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…