Air travel is much cheaper nowadays. Some people think this will help people to go further, while others think this will make more people travel by air and thus causing the environmental problems. Discuss two views and give your opinion.

As a descendant of Fu-chian, which is a region located in the east part of China, my grandfather always tells me lots of adventurous stories about how he sailed to Taiwan 50 years ago, when time was harsh and navigation was risky. Nevertheless, these experiences are difficult for me to imagine due to the convenience of air travel nowadays.

As air travel has thrived and becoming more affordable to ordinary people, they would go farer to places they wouldn’t go before. This has colossal influences on people’s life in social, economic as well as political aspects. Distinct cultures collide...

Sentence: As air travel has thrived and becoming more affordable to ordinary people, they would go farer to places they wouldn't go before.
Error: farer Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Distinct cultures collide with each other as people of different nations travel to each other's land; Economy thrives owing to globalization that brung about by airplanes; politicians also go aboard to have conferences.
Error: brung Suggestion: bring