Ambition is a negative attribute of the person s character Do you agree or disagree

Ambition is a negative attribute of the person’s character. Do you agree or disagree?

One may asserts that being ambitious is one of the negative character of mankind, but ,to some extend; it is hard to dispute or concur with this claim. Although some of people believe that ambitious is a negative aspect of human’s personality, there are alternative objective evidences that demonstrate that being ambitious is a positive part of people’s character. To the best of my knowledge, ambition can be one of the keys of obstacles.

The remarkable point is that when a person is ambitious he or she has strong desire to achieve the wishes. It is clear-cut that ambitious people...

Sentence: One may asserts that being ambitious is one of the negative character of mankind, but ,to some extend; it is hard to dispute or concur with this claim.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to may and asserts

Sentence: For example, in my friends view, I'm a very ambitious woman.
Suggestion: Refer to friends and view

More content, higher marks.