Essay topics: Because of the busy pace of modern life, many children spend most of their time indoors and have little exposure to the natural world.
Discuss the effects lack of experience with and understanding of nature can have on children as they grow up. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
Nowadays, children are often stay in their house and they are hectic by doing homework and other indoor activities like playing videogames and cellphones. Because of this, they often end up little knowledge about natural world. In my opinion it is a serious problem in many children. Children will know about what happening in the natural world it is good for them so they can teach the next generation of children.
Children should spend more time in outdoor activities and appreciate the natural world. However it is good to relax and playing outside in the fresh air and sunlight after the busy schedule by doing homework. Exploring outside nature is best for them. Parent's encourage the children to join in activity like volunteering by clean up the surroundings or in a beach area. Apparently it is a good start for children to become aware and appreciate the nature on how important the natural world by taking care of it. Also help and teach them by planting trees and explained what are the benefits of doing this in nature.
To those children who have not developed an appreciation of the natural world they have no idea how to taking care or understand what will happening. For examples they just just throw the garbage anywhere or pulled the baby plants. It will difficult for them what is the important of natural in entire world. By doing this it will do harm to the natural plants and animals.
In conclusion, children need a lot of time in outdoor activities interacting with the natural world. It is good for them to keep healthy and aware in outside. They should learn how to keep the surroundings clean and healthy. By doing this it helps to everyone and to the next generation children. They saved the world and People.
- Is Internet Good or Bad?Apart from many advantages, people think the internet has created some disadvantages too. To what intent do you agree or disagree? (60)
- Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however believe that school is the place to learn this.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (50)
- Mobile phones and the internet have made it easier to stay in contact with other people. However, as a lot of time is spent using telephones and computers, there is less face to face contact and direct communication.Is the growing use of communications te (60)
- Some say that advertisements of toys and snacks have a huge impact on children and their parents, and therefore advertising to children should be banned. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Give your own opinion. (50)
- The charts below show the result of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared. (60)
- The Table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. (60)
- Because of the busy pace of modern life, many children spend most of their time indoors and have little exposure to the natural world.Discuss the effects lack of experience with and understanding of nature can have on children as they grow up. Give reason (60)
- Life now is better than it was 100 years ago.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (70)
- The Graph shows the worldwide market of the mobile phone market for sales in the years 2009 and 2013. (60)
- The graph shows the worldwide market of the mobile phone market for sales in the years 2009 and 2013. (60)