Essay topics: The best way to help developing country is to give them financial aid.
What extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
These days, some developing countries encounter a range of problems which are related to poverty. For this reason, there is an argument that the viable solution to help developing countries is to give financial aid that can be used for paying debt and developing their public facilities. However, I strongly believe that the long-term project in education and healthcare is the effective actions for assisting several poor countries.
With regard to the idea of giving financial aid for developing country, some people argue that giving money is the proper way to take poor country from a vicious circle. Indonesia, for example, has more than 7 billion dollars debt to the World Bank with a modest ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- The chart below gives information on the percentage of British people giving money to charity by age range for the year 1990 and 2010. (76.66670000000001)
- In some countries an increasing number of people are suffering from health problems as a result of eating too much fast food. It is therefore necessary for governments to impose a higher tax on this kind of food. To what extent do you agree or disagree w (80)
- Some people believe that if a police force carries guns, this encourages higher level of violence in that society. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (90)
- The best way to help developing country is to give them financial aid.What extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (80)
- Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (88.75)
- There are social, medical, and technical problems associated with the use of mobile phones.What forms do they take?Do you agree the problems of mobile phones outweigh the benefits? (60)