Blood sports have become a hot topic for debate in recent years. As society develops it is increasingly seen as uncivilized activity and cruel to the helpless animals that are killed. All blood sports should be banned. Discuss the main arguments for this

Blood sports have become a hot topic for debate in recent years. As society develops it is increasingly seen as uncivilized activity and cruel to the helpless animals that are killed. All blood sports should be banned. Discuss the main arguments for this statement and give your own opinion

Basically, fighting is the instinct of animals. Even though, people do not force them to fight, those will take fighting for solving problem. Is anyone able to separate the animals, so those can stop fighting?. They fight in snatching food, they also fight in struggle female. Sometimes, one of those is dead in the middle of crazy combat. In blood sport, today, people often give many limitations for the duel timing. So, this will minimize the number of killing animal. In hunting-one kind of blood sports, In the past, people did hunting, but they give limitation for the number of animals that they were killed. So, the problem is not in blood sport, but how many animals that are shot. However, is it fair for animals?.

Even though animal has instinct to fight, but it does not mean that humans have right to make cruel situation. A situation that causes one of those dead. Furthermore, animals die and pain for unclear purpose. For all we know, that many people watch blood sport just to do gambling. They take money and laugh in the end of horrified battle. Unfortunately, gambling is still illegal in many countries. Therefore, if they do blood sport, actually, they do two mistakes-to creatures and government.

Truthfully, there is no difference in many kinds of blood sport, because the goal of this game is animal’s dead. As people know, legal sport is not for killing. Sport is identical to fun, and health. Is blood sport the only one healthy sport?. The fact is the murderer will get sickness in their mental, because they get fun and satisfaction in killing alive creatures.

Honestly, for I, blood sports are the insane kind of sports that are ever created. If someone want to feel satisfied by the death, he has to jump into ravine from the bridge. Then, he finds the mortal satisfactory in his dead. Since hundred years ago, blood sports have been famous in some places. In my village, men see it as challenging sports. I still remember, when I was a child, there was blood a sport competition in my village. Everyone screamed, but I thought, they should did this duel by themselves, if they really had passion in challenging sports.

Based on my reason above, I strongly support prohibition for blood sports. Blood sport is the icon of coward personality. How can he take satisfied feeling from weak creatures. If he is true man, he will looking for equal battle rival.

If someone want to
If someone wants to

Sentence: If he is true man, he will looking for equal battle rival.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to will and looking