Celebrities are usually famous for glamour and wealth rather than their achievements. Some say taking them as an example can be dangerous for young people. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In this modern world, celebrity’s bad qualities in personal activities and affairs are highlighted in the media. Some people reckon that it is harmful for the youngsters to follow them as a role model. I partially agree that it is grievous t0 follow celebrities as idol to teenager but their fair qualities should not be disregard.

To begin with, horrific behavior of the celebrity’s temp younger generation to follow as they assume that it is accepted in the society. For example, the actor acts like smoking in consuming alcohol which attracts younger audience to adopt the same activities which result in serious consequence in their lifetime. It altogether affects the society as they have perilous diseases in the future. Some people would follow as their celebrities by buying expensive items which is not needed result in debt or robbery for the fan following.

Despite the appalling behavior of celebrities they possess some tremendous qualities like participating in philanthropy and supporting health awareness. For example, famous music composer A.R. Rahman is well known for his marvelous music who is a philanthropist and ambassador of UNICEF (United Nations International Child’s Emergency Fund) which promotes better health and education facilities for children. By effective participation of this celebrity encourage youth to support and donate for charities and child education.

To conclude, though celebrities motivates immoral behavior among youths there are admirable activities cannot be ignored. They deliver both peril and remarkable message to the public. It is younger generation responsibilities to take only the excellent qualities from the famous personalities.

the actor acts like smoking in consuming alcohol which attracts younger audience to adopt the same activities which result in serious consequence in their lifetime.
//don't put two 'which' in one sentence

Some people would follow as their celebrities by buying expensive items which is not needed result in debt or robbery for the fan following.
Some people would follow their celebrities by buying expensive items which are not needed and resulted in debt or robbery for the fans following.

A.R. Rahman is well known for his marvelous music who is a philanthropist and ambassador of UNICEF
A.R. Rahman who is a philanthropist and ambassador of UNICEF is well known for his marvelous music
A.R. Rahman, a philanthropist and ambassador of UNICEF, is well known for his marvelous music

By effective participation of this celebrity encourage youth to support and donate for charities and child education.
By effective participation of this celebrity, it encourages youths to support and donate for charities and child education.

there are admirable activities cannot be ignored.
their admirable activities cannot be ignored.

It is younger generation responsibilities
It is younger generation's responsibilities

and how did you practice grammar?