Children do not respect their parents as much as they did in the past. This behavior is now having a negative impact on society Discuss.

This generation children are far more aware and technologically advanced than previous generations.It is often seen that children disobey and disrespect their parents. This behavior can be easily seen in movies, TV serials and also in real life. In a long run such behavior can become dangerous for society. This essay will analyze negative consequences of children’s disrespectful attitude towards their parents.

Generally , in today's society it is seen that both parents are working , therefore they spend less time with their young ones. As children do not get proper guidance, they are not ...

These activities results in producing citizens with a low morale and ultimately leads to downfall of society.
These activities result in producing citizens with a low morale and ultimately lead to downfall of society.

If child disobey and disrespect his parent ,
If a child disobeys and disrespects his parents ,