Compare the advantages and disadvantages for a student of doing a degree at a local college or a university in the capital city Choose at least three factors to compare e g cost flexibility quality of qualification

Compare the advantages and disadvantages for a student of doing a degree at a local college or a university in the capital city . Choose at least three factors to compare (e.g. cost, flexibility, quality of qualification)

It is undeniable that education plays a vital part of one's future. It becomes a controversial topic in among of students whether to enter a university in the capital city or register at local colleges instead. Both sides will be discussed carefully in three factors: cost, flexibility of study and quality of qualification.

To begin with, in term of cost, studying in local universities is definitely less expensive than entering to a high prestigious institution in a bigger city. The tuition fees of those famous universities are relatively high and sometimes are two or three times higher than local schools. Also the living cost in a capital city is very pricey compared to living in suburban areas.

Secondly, the flexibility of study in a famous institution is not as adjustable as local schools. Most larger institutions are not open part-time programs for students, who want to work along with study. Unlike universities, the local colleges have more part-time courses available.

Lastly, in the educational aspect, it can be seen that a prestigious university has a better reputation about the questions of qualifications than a small local university. Most employments are more likely to accept candidates who graduate from well-known universities rather than unrecognized one. Moreover, in term of educational systems, local college might have less academic learning styles than an bigger institution. Therefore, going through a recognized institution can help a student when he looks for a handsome job in the future.

In conclusion, overall, students who study at local universities are more convenient, flexible and affordable than a lager university, however the highly quality qualifications can be acquired from a well-known university in a bigger city.

It becomes a controversial topic in among of students
It becomes a controversial topic among students

Most larger institutions are not open part-time programs
part-time programs are not open in Most larger institutions

students who study at local universities are more convenient, flexible and affordable than a lager university,
Description: can you re-write this sentence?