Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books

One complicated question which has caused a great deal of controversy in today’s world is gaining knowledge. Obviously, some people believe that by reading a plenty of book person can acquires more knowledge while the others consider that more experiences make person knowledgeable. So that it can be seen that this topic creates a dilemma. This essay will deal with aspects of issue in the following paragraphs and draw conclusion.

Some people say that “Experiences are the best teacher” and this idea are supported with some valid reasons. First of all, all types of jobs are ramified two main part. If you work on physical job, that time reading book is not necessary because actually physical jobs do not require more knowledge. For instance, fighter should do more practice. In the army sector, all soldiers study daily and apply their daily knowledge simultaneously just for strengthen themselves. If soldiers are not persuaded to practice, if they do not undergo war conditions, they will lose their all gained information therefore the country will fell this issue’s aggravating impacts in the future.

The other side of the coin is that, in contrast to physical work, there are other types of works which associate with knowledge from books. Actually reading book is always important for every person what is more, if you do office job or some works which require high level of education that time reading book brings much more advantages. Scholars, professors and many individuals are relevant example for this topic.

After analyzing all sides of the issue it is predicted that, neither experience nor book works well so that both of them make an strong integral. From my point of view, if people or governments can combine theory and practice simultaneously, thereby they will achieve success rapidly and diminish risk of the drawbacks

person can acquires more knowledge
person can acquire more knowledge

and draw conclusion.
and draw a conclusion.

and this idea are supported with some valid reasons
and this idea is supported with some valid reasons

Sentence: In the army sector, all soldiers study daily and apply their daily knowledge simultaneously just for strengthen themselves.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and strengthen