Creative artist should be given the freedom to express their own ideas( in words, music, pictures or film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restriction on what they do.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Creative artist should be given the freedom to express their own ideas( in words, music, pictures or film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restriction on what they do.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Creative artists play a vital role in the society by conveying the important messages through different medium such as words, pictures, films etc. Many people argue that the ideas expressed by creative artists should not be hindered and restricted by government. However, I believe that there should be some restrictions from government for the sake of society and makers themselves for several reasons.

Firstly, such restrictions from government would create balanced and civilized society. If there is no restriction, artists could display obscene and violent things in the society. As a result, these will have significant negative impacts on the society especially to the children.Therfore, Some sorts of restrictions would definitely help to curb the negative impacts and aid to create a balanced society.

The second important benefit of such restriction is that quality is always ensured .Without any restriction on such mediums, it is obvious that the society has to face a lot of quantities without any required quality. If the government make sure that certain standards are applied while making these items, the quality is always ensured and the customer doesn't have to feel cheated while buying these items.

Finally, the restrictions help the makers to excel in their career too. As we know, certain discipline is required in every field to move ahead. Therefore, without any restraints from the government, the makers lack the required discipline resulting in deterioration of their careers.

In conclusion, the restriction by government on creative artists to express their ideas would ensure the balanced and civilized society with acceptable quality as well as help the makers themselves to improve their career.

If the government make sure
If the government makes sure