Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas ( in words, pictures, music or film ) whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do. To what extent do you agree or disagree wi

Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas ( in words, pictures, music or film ) whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Nowadays, the artist who are intentive should always be given the liberty to utter their thought ( in words, pictures, songs or movie )in whichever way they wish and there will be no limit by government about what they can do . I completely agree with this and let me analyze the situations.

First of all, I contemplate that government has to assist the artists, because they are born with these abilities (drawing a picture , singing a song ). Are there any exceptions?! YES! If they misuse the benefits, and the first is to influence the people psychologically.

It is noticeable that nowadays people cannot be recognized, and whatever they want to do is not realized either. They are a lot of singers and musicians who sing a song which is depressing and can affect the listeners. For istance : Lana Del Rey has a good voice , the problem is she sings depressing and because of this, a few people commit a suicide . On this occasion , government should take measures, and of course, artists don’t get responsibility about it . because he/she does his job.

The second one is also related to affecting next generation . It is uncomplicatedly seen that some lyrics of the songs consist of swears(bad words), or some pictures which are drawn are insolent, or the movies which are shot are naughty sometimes. These reasons make the next generation become predatory and aggressive. Obviously, they will never know how to act and behave if the government does not take precautions .

Eventually, it is sufficient to give the artist freedom, but if they cross the line government has to prohobit the artiest. Otherwise , the next generation will be stupid and this can be the end of the life!!!

Sentence: Nowadays, the ratist who are intentive should always be given the liberty to utter their thought in words, pictures, songs or movie in whichever way they wish and there will be no limit by government about what they can do .
Error: ratist Suggestion: artist
Error: intentive Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For istance : Lana Del Rey has a good voice , the problem is she sings depressing and because of this, a few people commit a suicide .
Error: istance Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It is uncomplicatedly seen that some lyrics of the songs consist of swearsbad words, or some pictures which are drawn are insolent, or the movies which are shot are naughty sometimes.
Error: swearsbad Suggestion: swears bad
Error: uncomplicatedly Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Eventually, it is sufficient to give the artist freedom, but if they cross the line government has to prohobit the artiest.
Error: prohobit Suggestion: prohibit
Error: artiest Suggestion: No alternate word

Pay attention to coherence. Go this link about coherence: http://www.testbig.com/question/coherence