Creative artists should always be given freedom to express their own ideas (in words, picture, music, film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do.To what extend do you agree or disagree with this statement?

There is a strong discussion about whether artists should be allowed to state their ideas and thoughts in their works freely or not?should government put some limitations?Sombody advocate free expression of idea is a simple right of each civilized society. Further, restriction kills arts. Wherease others argue this issue as a way of penetrating wrong opinions in people’s belifes.

One reason of agreement of some people is that freedom in exposition of one’s idea is the most important features of a modern society . In such a society, everybody including artists, is respected as a human being and their social rights should be met. One of these rights is revealing their notions without being afraid of anybody. And other people should be accustomed to various thoughts, analyse them and choose the one that they think is correct.

Also, this group believes that constraining of artists and the way that they think destroys their creativity and certainly art whould be wiped out without creative artists. Like what happened to cinema industry in Iran. Continuous constraint of movies during recent years cause that approximately there is no worthwhile work of movies in Iran, nowadays.

The ones who object ,remark that some artists might have inappropriate attitudes. For example, their works can spread criminal concepts or can be the premise of morally bad mainstreams in the community. So, there should be some controls on artworks to preserve the healthy of society spiritual life.

To summarize, it is hard to reach a definite conclusion about this matter because there are strong and reasonable arguments in both sides.

Sentence: Wherease others argue this issue as a way of penetrating wrong opinions in people's belifes.
Error: belifes Suggestion: believes