Crimes and other kinds of information on TV and newspapers have bad consequences This kind of information should be restricted to be shown in media To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement

Crimes and other kinds of information on TV and newspapers have bad consequences. This kind of information should be restricted to be shown in media. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement.

In today’s world, cruel news are presented by the media regularly. Some people think that negative information on the media can emphasis the public to imitate and follow these bad behaviors. Consequently, some people think that all negative news can be presented freely to the public. However, some argue that presenting crimes on TV and newspapers can teach and prevent people to involve in criminals. Both sides are very interesting issues that need to be considered carefully.

On the one hand, there are many negative effects from publishing brutal news. Firstly, presenting all kinds of bad behaviors from the media can emphasis people to follow these ads. Raping, murdering and stealing which can be easily seen on TV and newspapers can impress young people, who are not mature enough, to imitate them. Watching cruel can also introduce people to learn and understand in some criminals details which can lead to encourage them to doing crimes and violence, consequently. Moreover, after watching these bad examples for a long time, it can affect to moral and emotional controlling in a person. People, who perceive only aggressive behaviors, will more likely to follow immoral actions, violent and aggressive behaviors can be easily happened in a society these days.

On the other hand, some people assert that the media can help to teach and prevent bad behaviors in a society for a number of reasons. Firstly, broadcasting negative news usually demonstrates all the facts of crimes such as prompt and outcome which can instruct the effects from doing crimes to a public. People will realize about being criminals, can lead to committee strong sentences or punishments later. The awareness of cruel activities will put into peoples’ perspective and it can help to prevent from doing crimes. Lastly, the media also can help to catch murders because many audiences will be able to recognize murder’s appearance after watching news from TV.

In conclusion, in my perspective, if the media present negative information excessively, people will be more understand about criminals’ tricks or some inappropriate behaviors and want to pursue these actions without carefully thought. Therefore, it would be a great regulation to restrict the broadcasting of cruel information to a public. Hopefully, the number of young people, who misunderstand about criminals are good role models to copy, will decrease.

Sentence: Some people think that negative information on the media can emphasis the public to imitate and follow these bad behaviors.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and emphasis

people will be more understand about criminals’ tricks
people will understand more about criminals’ tricks

Sentence: Firstly, presenting all kinds of bad behaviors from the media can emphasis people to follow these ads.
Suggestion: Refer to can and emphasis

Sentence: Watching cruel can also introduce people to learn and understand in some criminals details which can lead to encourage them to doing crimes and violence, consequently.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to criminals and details

Sentence: People will realize about being criminals, can lead to committee strong sentences or punishments later.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to committee and strong