Damage of the environment is an inevitable consequence of worldwide improvements in the standard of living. Do you agree or disagree?

In the modern era, leading-edge technology has spread its roots in every nook and cranny of the globe by leaps and bounds, thereby inducing boon and bane for mankind simultaneously. Presently, many have held onto the notion that the drawbacks which are mostly relevant to the environment are unavoidable, whereas some discord with this view. Overall, I concur with the latter perspective.

Myriads of points could be put down behind my vantage point. Initially, deforestation is something to which we cannot close our eyes. To illustrate, today, not only do the authorities hesitate over laying out gardens, but also they chop down lots of jungles to make way for high-rise buildings, having deleterious impacts on the environment. As a matter of fact, there is no justification for the above-mentioned policy. Apart from that, the rat race has promoted people to adopt a hectic lifestyle in which pace is part and parcel of the life. As a result, applying motor vehicles have superseded walking, biking, etc., bringing about air pollution which is extremely hazardous to the environment. Granted, the aforementioned problems could be prevented by taking some remedial measures. Consequently, uplifting the living standard cannot justify damaging the environment.

On the contrary, some swim against the tide. They are wedded to the idea that gone are the days in which humans were slaves of the environment. Although new technology has caused some unavoidable issues, it could compensate for any paucity. For example, air pollution could be combated by means of cloud seeding, manufacturing hybrid cars, and so forth. Hence, modernity of the life has detrimental effects on the environment which could be fixed with the help of technology.

To recapitulate, under no circumstances is the damage of the environment, which is yielded on account of modern lifestyle, justifiable and it could be avoided.

applying motor vehicles have superseded walking, biking,
applying motor vehicles has superseded walking, biking,

uplifting the living standard cannot justify damaging the environment.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?