Despite health warnings, a large number of people continue to smoke all over the world.Why should we be concerned about this?What solutions would you suggest?

Despite health warnings, a large number of people continue to smoke all over the world.
Why should we be concerned about this?
What solutions would you suggest?

Smoking is an expensive habit which pollutes the environment and brings diseases on one's life.

Smoking is an irrelevant habit that a particular person does,it also affects the other person who is near by him/her. Although we can see the note or slogan on every pack of cigrate "smoking is injurious to health",people do not care about it. rapid increase in inhaling smoke leads to diseases like cancer and lungs problems . Smoking is a habit that is seen clearly in our society resulting this , our small brothers and sisters might get into it just for the shake of experiencing it. Once, a person starts to smoke he/she cannot give up because it is highly addictive . Social Medias like T.v , Facebook keep on advertise about effects of smoke in a person life because our first priority ods health. we do know the proverb " health is wealth"the money that we spend on smoke can be used in helping poor children for food .

It is sad fact that one in five teenagers take up the habit when they are young. in my view keeping high rate of tax and discouraging the people to smoke is the best idea.Once, the price increases people smoke less in long term thinking. i also feel people who are willing to quit should be given as much advice and good support as possible.

the other person who is near by him/her
the other persons who are near by him/her

It is sad fact that
It is a sad fact that

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...