The developed countries should help the developing countries to live well by improving their health education and trade

The developed countries should help the developing countries to live well by improving their health, education and trade.

Everyone around the world has the same right to live well. It is a duty for everybody to share help each other. Person who has more intelligent or richer should help the less one, and it is also for the country. The developed countries should help the developing countries to live well by improving their health, education and trade. Those three fundamentals are basic for developing countries to stand on their ownself, so they can be independently organized their own people in the future.

First, the health aspect, it is the most important thing to make a country grows. The good health people have a great productivity, and it will support the country to enhance their resources. Only a healthy person can think well how using, producing and getting a profit from their natural resources. They country also can avoid spending money for disease. Once, the disease spread in the citizens then it is going to be a lot of money to spend. By saving from this aspect, the country can use it for enhancing the education of it's citizens then.

Second, the educational aspect, the people can proceed their own natural resources by educating the people from developing country. Education is the entrance gate for a brighter future because all the potentials resources can be developed to themaximum capacity, if they know how to operate it. Developed countries should share their highest education especially in technology aspect to help the developed countries to enhance their capacities and potentialities.

Third, it is trade, developed countries should connect a trade with developing countries to enhance the economy of developing countries. If i want to make one country can grow, i should help them to earn their own money. A good way to help is not to giving the money for developing country, but developed country should help them to enhance its trade to make a money. Trading can also share the culture between developing countru and developed country, not only human culture, but also switch the enhance of natural resources between them.

In my conclusion, i agree with the statement that developed countries have aresponsibility to help the developing countries. the best way is the developed country has to enhance the potentiality from developing country, so the developing countries can stand on their own foot. Health, education, dan trade are the best aspect for developed country to help the developing country. All things in the world are gift, then it is human duty to share each other and enhance it maximum.Th

It is a duty for everybody to share help each other.
It is a duty for everybody to share help to each other.

Sentence: Those three fundamentals are basic for developing countries to stand on their ownself, so they can be independently organized their own people in the future.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a pronoun, singular, reflexive
Suggestion: Refer to their and ownself

so they can be independently organized their own people in the future.
so they can independently organize their own people in the future.

to make a country grows.
to make a country grow.

They country also can avoid spending money for disease.
The country also can avoid spending money for disease.

If i want to make one country can grow,
If i want to make one country grow,

the best way is the developed country has to enhance the potentiality from developing country
the best way is that the developed country has to enhance the potentiality from developing country

Sentence: Education is the entrance gate for a brighter future because all the potentials resources can be developed to themaximum capacity, if they know how to operate it.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to potentials and resources

Sentence: Trading can also share the culture between developing countru and developed country, not only human culture, but also switch the enhance of natural resources between them.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and enhance

Error: ownself Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: themaximum Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: countru Suggestion: country

Sentence: In my conclusion, i agree with the statement that developed countries have aresponsibility to help the developing countries. the best way is the developed country has to enhance the potentiality from developing country, so the developing countries can stand on their own foot.
Error: aresponsibility Suggestion: responsibility

Sentence: Health, education, dan trade are the best aspect for developed country to help the developing country.
Error: dan Suggestion: No alternate word