In the developed world, average life expectancy is increasing. What problems will this cause for individuals and society? Suggest some measures that could be taken to reduce the impact of ageing populations

Nowadays,humans' life-span has significantly improved than before.This has made two major problems to people and communities,and I think two important solutions should be implemented to tackle them.

To begin with,longevity has enhanced the governmental budgets.Clearly,elders need more supervision by the state authorities,including retirement pension,healthcare expenses,or housing for those who cannot afford their rent;however,other age groups need less funds.For example,the administration only has to expense on education for juveniles,and young are healthier than the former.To solve this issue,governments have to escalate their budget to improve seniors' quality of life via increasing taxes paid by properties or businesses.This means,the more citizens and businesspersons pay higher taxes ,the more they will earn benefits during their retirement age.In this way,had the government of BC obtained more taxes from the local inhabitants,it would have had more saving to raise old people's pensions.

In addition, ageing may worsen the condition of unemployment.Obviously,retired individuals may not afford their daily spending,and they have to work even they become over sixty-five years old.However,many of them cannot compete with other age groups,especially those youngsters seeking the same job.Ageing makes human more disable physically,leading employers prefer to hire others;therefore,communities would face more jobless seniors.To address this problem,governments should assist this aged citizens by prioritizing them in some appropriate careers.Definitely,this group of dwellers have better experience in their profession they have been working,and the state authorities can use them in some appropriate situations. For instance,writers can be hired in the section of official press directed by the government.They have better capabilities to write articles or even publish the related journals in the regional newspapers.

In conclusion, humans' lifespan is growing, and I believe that it can incline both the state funds and job positions needed for elders.To resolve the,administration should increase the tax and improve the condition of employment for them.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.