Differences between countries become less evident each year.Nowadays,all over the world people share the same fashions,advertising,brands,eating habits and TV channels.what are the advantage and disadvantages of this?

It is highly observed that many aspects of culture are increasingly becoming similar throughout the world. Nowadays,people are much aware about fashions,brands,eating habits and television programs of other nations.It has both merits and demerits that i discuss in this essay.

To begin with,the globalisation of fashions,brands and other area of culture have immense of beneits. Firstly,it increase the knowledge and information about other cultures such as people can learn new things about differnet nation with the assistance of air programs. which can give the conspicuos picture about the customs and traditions of other places.

In addition to,the globe has become the global village by using the technology like internet and satellites which brought the world so close. Moreover,with the availabilty of these tools helps a lot to improving the trade between differnet countries. Furthermore,now it is easy to adopt the culture in every corner of the world with this kind of development.

On the contrary,there are some drawbacks of increasing globalisation. Typically,traditional customs,clothing etc. might disappear due to the influence of foreign culture. Mostly youngsters,which are the future of every nation adopt the foreign lifestyle fastly. Probing further, sometime dwellers get the worst aspects of certain culture such as junk food which is unhealthy for the people's.

To put into nutshell, I pen down saying that no doubts that by sharing habits, products even services brings the nation together and reduce the perjudices against each other. But,it can weaken the culture and traditional value of native place.

Firstly,it increase the knowledge
Firstly,it increases the knowledge

In addition to,the globe has become the global village
In addition,the globe has become the global village

with the availabilty of these tools helps a lot to improving the trade
with the availability of these tools, it helps a lot to improve the trade

by sharing habits, products even services brings the nation together
by sharing habits, products even services, it brings the nations together

Sentence: To begin with,the globalisation of fashions,brands and other area of culture have immense of beneits.
Error: beneits Suggestion: benefits

Sentence: Firstly,it increase the knowledge and information about other cultures such as people can learn new things about differnet nation with the assistance of air programs. which can give the conspicuos picture about the customs and traditions of other places.
Error: conspicuos Suggestion: conspicuous
Error: differnet Suggestion: different

Sentence: Moreover,with the availabilty of these tools helps a lot to improving the trade between differnet countries.
Error: differnet Suggestion: different
Error: availabilty Suggestion: availability

Sentence: Mostly youngsters,which are the future of every nation adopt the foreign lifestyle fastly.
Error: fastly Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To put into nutshell, I pen down saying that no doubts that by sharing habits, products even services brings the nation together and reduce the perjudices against each other.
Error: perjudices Suggestion: prejudices