Directors of large companies often receive much bigger salary increase than ordinary workers. Employers' organization say that in global market this is necessary to attract the best management talent? can this be tolerated ?

The dynamics of the industrialization have been changed rampantly over the years. More priorities are given to the directors of the company in spite of workers. There is always a diatribe in between the work scenario that minimal salary increase of the workers as comparatively to the directors are tolerable or not.In my perception, it is not digestable.

To begin with,the workers are considered as the foundation of the company. The consistent and loyal hard workers lead the company to the certain brink. In relation to this, workers expect certain perks from the management and the organization such as increase in salary etcetera. In particular,directors are often receive handsome salary and increments. It is undeniable that management must be effective in terms of finance, time, resources etcetera. Consequently, laarge companies invite and hire most experienced and skilled professional for the post of directors and in appreciation, company give great incentives and increments. However,the small employees and workers can not be shunned because these workers act as a backbone of a industry.

Moving further,workers are the building blocks without them a company could never imagine to run without friction or hinderance. Company usually hires most skilled workers after seeing their commendable work or past experience in the field.In addition, workers deserve to be treated equally and should be receive regular fix increment of certain amount decided between the authority and worker. Henceforth, the work style of a company remains stable. Hard work and talent must be appreciated and company should start take certain steps relative to workers as well.

To recapitulate. I would like to say that every individual must be treated equally in terms of increment and one must be judged as according to thier work rather then the position he/she acquire.

There is always a diatribe in between the work scenario
There is always a diatribe in the work scenario

company give great incentives and increments
companies give great incentives and increments

backbone of a industry
backbone of an industry

and should be receive regular
and should receive regular

should start take certain steps
should start to take certain steps

one must be judged as according to thier work rather then the position he/she acquire.
one must be judged as according to his work rather then the position he/she acquires.

Sentence: There is always a diatribe in between the work scenario that minimal salary increase of the workers as comparatively to the directors are tolerable or not.In my perception, it is not digestable.
Error: digestable Suggestion: digestible

Sentence: Consequently, laarge companies invite and hire most experienced and skilled professional for the post of directors and in appreciation, company give great incentives and increments.
Error: laarge Suggestion: large

Sentence: Moving further,workers are the building blocks without them a company could never imagine to run without friction or hinderance.
Error: hinderance Suggestion: hindrance

Sentence: I would like to say that every individual must be treated equally in terms of increment and one must be judged as according to thier work rather then the position he/she acquire.
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word