discuss the advantages and disadvantages of internet

Internet has produced a significant change in human life. The tremendous impact on inhabitants from this broadband connection is unlimited access of information for every person throughout the world. For instance, students all over the world become claver as this technology. While the positive effect is enormously helpful for people, I tend to be convinced that the disadvantages are also contributed by World Wide Web.

The spread of internet is a positive development because everyone has easy access to an abundance of information. As a straightforward example of this case, in recent decades almost all students in the world use internet as it is an alternative source of their thesis in final assessment. This gives a merit for students as they can finish the assignment with the deadlines. In addition, the academic scientific paper is more satisfied when it compared to scientific paper before this information technology is coming in the world. Thanks to the internet, as human life become simpler and more sophisticated.

However, there are also drawbacks because of the easy access to dangerous sites. The evidence of this case is provided by pornography’s blogs in the several last decades which available to adolescent generation. Although there are some regulations which forbid them to connect the websites, those are commonly uncomplicated to crack the sites to open those as many as they want without a punishment. Alternatively, such sites deny categorically the IP (internet protocol) address to restrict the underage user. Nevertheless, the IP address on the internet connection is often changed by teenagers to deceive the blogs’ server. Consequently, people can access the websites without their real identity. As people are easier to surf the negative blogs, it is exceedingly unlikely carry human life to the favorable conditions. This cases are proved my statement that I said above.

To conclude, human activity are overwhelmingly likely becoming more uncomplicated caused by this cyberspace technology. Even though, it becomes disadvantages when people particularly teenagers’ generation using it without strict regulation from government. Therefore, government should formulate a policy consistently which limits the citizen to surf the dangerous sites or making the sites become inaccessible in the country.

before this information technology coming in the world.
before this information technology is coming in the world.

Sentence: Thanks to the internet, as people life become simpler and more sophisticated.
Suggestion: Refer to people and life

there also drawbacks because of the easy access
there are also drawbacks because of the easy access

The evidence of this case is provided by pornography’s blogs in the several last decades are available to adolescent generation
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

it become disadvantages
it becomes disadvantages

Sentence: To conclude, people lives are overwhelmingly likely becoming more uncomplicated caused by this cyberspace technology.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and lives