Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I do agree with statement made above. Throughout the life everywhere what I have been seeing is, parents are the first people who interacts with child and child also gives his/ her first action/ reaction to parents. When child is takes birth in his/ her mom’s womb knowingly or unknowingly his/ her mom becomes his/ her first teacher. At the time of its birth child is completely blank and it starts learning inside mother’s womb. Baby learns automatically from every activity of his/ her mother. Then during the 24th week of pregnancy child starts recognizing his father’s voice. And he/ she has two teachers now. Parents are the first people for child that are decided by God. And rest all of his relations he or somebody else choses for him/ her.

Parents always want to give the best to their children. And for that they themselves make so much effort. The early stage of a children’s life is mostly spent with parents and that is also the main stage when they learn most. Whatever curiosity/ question that they have, they are really comfortable to ask their parents. They always experience every question is answered by their parents. And hence kids are always very comfortable with their parents. And this way they learn most from their parents.

Another reason for parents being the best teachers is, parents let them learn whatever they want in the way that is best suited for their children, best adopted by their children. If parents are not aware of something that is asked by their children then they will put their heart and soul to get the best knowledge on that subject and will ensure that their children have full information.

This way, by God will, personal efforts, extra care and concern, parents become best teacher for their children and there is no replacement to parents in children’s life.

When child is takes birth
When child is taken birth

And rest all of his relations he or somebody else choses for him/ her.

They always experience every question is answered by their parents.
They always experience every question which is answered by their parents.
They always experience every question answered by their parents.

Sentence: And rest all of his relations he or somebody else choses for him/ her.
Error: choses Suggestion: No alternate word