Do you believe that experimentation on animals for scientific purposes is justified Are there any alternatives to animal experimentation

Do you believe that experimentation on animals for scientific purposes is justified. Are there any alternatives to animal experimentation?

Nowadays, many people believe that using animals as the object of some experiment activities create some complex problems. Followed by some facts which supporting the issue makes those of activities seems unfair for animals. By using animals in any purposes, we also have to considering about animal’s rights. We also have to responsible and obligate to preserve the existancy of animals and protect them from unresponsible people and organization as well.

Animals experimentation result can give some benefits to people such as medication needed and bring new material for manufacturing purposes. In these days, development in technology also have contribution for making animal’s experimentation become wider and expanded. In some cases, sometimes there are some malfunction activities which have tendancy to harm the animals such as took away the part of their bodies or even killed for some reasons. For example, spiders has to be killled in order to take the silk from their body which usefull for fashion needed.

Governments as the most important roles have the mandatory to make some rules against the malpractices of animals. The policy have to give the best way in preserving the animals and protecting their rights. They should educate people through media approach to built the awareness for not harm the animals in inappropriate ways. The researchers should encouraged by the government to use some plants instead of animals to limit the harmness.

In conclusion, we also give our contribution to protect the animals by obeying the government’s rules. By giving the best nutrients and medical care for animals are kind of relevant and appropriate way in preserving their lives.

using animals as the object of some experiment activities create some complex problems
using animals ... creates some complex problems

we also have to considering about
we also have to consider about

We also have to responsible
We also have to be responsible

Sentence: Animals experimentation result can give some benefits to people such as medication needed and bring new material for manufacturing purposes.
Suggestion: Refer to Animals and experimentation

Sentence: In these days, development in technology also have contribution for making animal's experimentation become wider and expanded.
Description: The fragment experimentation become wider is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense

Sentence: They should educate people through media approach to built the awareness for not harm the animals in inappropriate ways.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and built

Sentence: The researchers should encouraged by the government to use some plants instead of animals to limit the harmness.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and encouraged

we also give our contribution to protect the animals by obeying the government’s rules.
we also give our contributions to protect the animals by obeying the government’s rules.

By giving the best nutrients and medical care for animals are kind of relevant and appropriate way in preserving their lives.
giving the best nutrients and medical care for animals is a kind of relevant and appropriate way in preserving their lives.

Sentence: We also have to responsible and obligate to preserve the existancy of animals and protect them from unresponsible people and organization as well.
Error: unresponsible Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: existancy Suggestion: existence

Sentence: In some cases, sometimes there are some malfunction activities which have tendancy to harm the animals such as took away the part of their bodies or even killed for some reasons.
Error: tendancy Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For example, spiders has to be killled in order to take the silk from their body which usefull for fashion needed.
Error: usefull Suggestion: useful
Error: killled Suggestion: killed

Error: harmness Suggestion: harness

-----------------------