Do you think business should hire employees who spend their entire life working for company . Explain why you agree or disagree !

At the moment, it is no free, everything needs money which men work to finance their family for fulfilling need in daily. Then they struggle to get a job and many people work in a company. Mostly business should hire employee who spend their entire life working for company and the employee will sign a contract in a business which it is agreed between the worker and the company. It gives good influence for the company and worker and they will get the advantage from it.

Some profits that they get, namely: firstly old employee has much experience which the company knows all of it and so they believe in the employee to handle some projects, because they have known the situation. Secondly the business helps employee for their household management which they will spend their entire life work for company. Thirdly it decreases unemployment in a country because many people apply for a job which it caused in their company only gives short time for the employee, then they have look for another job to forward their life.

And Mostly many people are more interested in applying for job in business which it should hire employee who spend their entire life work for company, because they sense save on their responsible to finance their family, it caused they are job holder in a business.

Overall if the company gives policy to applicants for working which spend their entire life working for company is better because they will get each profit.

it is no free
it is not free

for fulfilling need in daily
for fulfilling need daily

Sentence: Mostly business should hire employee who spend their entire life working for company and the employee will sign a contract in a business which it is agreed between the worker and the company.
Description: The fragment Mostly business is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Mostly with adjective

Sentence: And Mostly many people are more interested in applying for job in business which it should hire employee who spend their entire life work for company, because they sense save on their responsible to finance their family, it caused they are job holder in a business.
Description: The word sense is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to sense

Sentence: Overall if the company gives policy to applicants for working which spend their entire life working for company is better because they will get each profit.
Description: The fragment which spend their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace spend with verb, past tense

You have issues to use 'which' like:

and the employee will sign a contract in a business which it is agreed between ...
And Mostly many people are more interested in applying for job in business which it should hire...