Essay topics: Do you think consumer should avoid over packed products or it is responsibility of producer to avoid extra packaging of products?" Give your views or any relevant example with your own experience.
The amount of packaged goods is directly proportional to its adverse side effects, especially, food products. Hence, there is an emerging trend among buyers to avoid such packed foods in order to safeguard them from its harmful health effects. It is advisable for the consumers not to opt for extremely high level of packed items.
In this contemporary world, working class people have less time to choose their consumables from the windows of supermarkets carefully. Besides their busy schedule, most people tend to go for natural foods without any artificial preservatives as much as possible. Since there is a soaring interest towards the organic foods, they should have a practice to promote healthy products by prohibiting overly packed things made of plastics.
From the manufacturer point of view, the aim to pack food products is to prevent it from microbes and other dust particles while transiting the products. However, to comply this, they are forced to ensure their quality with the intention of delivering their products in a safer and efficient manner. But to win the hearts of this generation’s customers, the producers should make the items to reach the shops with less cumbersome, thus with minimal amount of packaging. Therefore, the quality of the food must be maintained naturally.
In the end, it is in consumers’ hand to make final decisions to choose products, and, hence it is evident that consumers have the power to alter the way the manufacturers pack their products. Thus, if people act wisely by encouraging with less packed food items, then the manufacturers will be forced to change their customs in a customer friendly manner.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 months 4 days ago||hethehe||85||Read full essay|
|5 months 2 weeks ago||Damber||66||Read full essay|
|5 months 2 weeks ago||jasminegautam||73||Read full essay|
|5 months 3 weeks ago||jasminegautam||61||Read full essay|
|5 months 3 weeks ago||jasminegautam||56||Read full essay|
|6 months 1 week ago||prasanthbab||61||Read full essay|
|6 months 1 week ago||prasanthbab||83||Read full essay|
|6 months 1 week ago||prasanthbab||68||Read full essay|
|6 months 2 weeks ago||mamut343||73||Read full essay|
|6 months 3 weeks ago||sobisw||56||Read full essay|
- You live in an English speaking country and you want to do some voluntary, unpaid work in a developing country. Write a letter to a company called Cultural Expeditions, which organizes such trips. In your letter:Explain why you want to do the voluntary wo (90)
- There is an increasing amount of advertising directed at children which encourages them to buy goods such as toys and snacks. Many parents are worried that these advertisements put too much pressure on children, while some advertisers claim that they prov (80)
- Today, the quality of life in large cities is decreasing. Discuss the causes and solutions. (80)
- In some countries children start school at the age of four and in other countries at the age of seven. Some people believe that early school start is affecting parent-child relationships. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of starting school early a (80)
- Computers are being used more and more in education. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages and give your own opinion. (80)
- Some people say that when children under 18 are committing a crime they should be punished, while others believe they should be educated. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your own opinion. (60)
- In some countries, the number of shootings increase because many people have guns at home. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (80)
- To solve the over-increasing environmental hazards throughout the world, the best way is to increase the price of fuel. Do you agree or disagree? (80)
- The growing number of overweight people is putting a strain on the health care system in an effort to deal with the health issues involved. Some people think that the best way to deal with this problem is to introduce more physical education lessons in th (80)
- Parents are best teachers. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons and examples. (76.66670000000001)