Each year the crime rate increases What are the causes of crime and what could be done to prevent this rise in criminal activity Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience

Each year, the crime rate increases. What are the causes of crime and what could be done to prevent this rise in criminal activity?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Nowadays crime issue has become one of the main problems. As there is a rising fund in the investigation process and the punishment procedures, the authorities then should consider about actual causes and come up with some solutions. Although the reasons of crime might be countless, the possible causes are blame on drugs and alcohol, family problems and unemployment. All of these factors and practical measures will be discussed carefully.

Drugs and alcohol abuse is related to an increase of crime rate. People addicted to drugs and alcohol are more likely to commit crime in several ways suc...

the possible causes are blame on drugs and alcohol
the possible causes are blamed on drugs and alcohol

You don't use some words or phrases properly in this essay or your other essays. For example,

As there is a rising fund in the investigation process and the punishment procedures,...

what doesn't it mean 'a rising fund'?

and for 'in the investigation process and the punishment procedures', do you mean 'in the crime investigation process and the punishment procedures'? or 'in the anti-crime investigation process and the punishment procedures'? or other processes? which is not clear.

--------------------
another example:
The first solution is adjusting the regulations to be heavier.

what do you mean 'to be heavier'?

--------------------
You need to read more English magazines, newspapers, blogs...and see how native English speakers are writing.

----------------------