Essay topic:Most of big cities are overpopulated. Why do people still move to big cities? Give your opinion and example.

Nowadays, most people migrate to urban areas that keeps the population increasing on that area. In my own perspective, I agree with them and whatever reasons they may have it will be discuss in this essay.

Let us take a look at the country Phillipines and to be more specific in Manila. This is the central part of the nation where it was overpopulated. For instance, some of the people were spending most of their lives in the sidewalks just to be in the city for them to be employed. As a matter of fact in rural areas, they do not have the same privilege to get this kind of job. For the fact that in a place where there are more people, there are more opportunities as well, so even how crowded and risky to be in the city. They still jump at a chance to venture there. Another reason is opportunities abroad. Majority of the population decided to go abroad just to improve the financial status of their family, and it is in the central part of Manila where you will find this opportunity. That is why people keep on going to this populated area.

However, considering people who chooses to stay in rural areas. The only ones who can be financially stable are probably businessmen and pensioners, since they have the money to support their projects. In particular, farming rice or corn. If a person was not financially equip how can he manage to buy seeds, pesticides and fertilizers for him to have a better income. That is why we cannot blame individuals who chooses to keep on moving to the city just to look for better opportunities in life.

In sum, people tends to transfer to the city and make it more populated just to make a living and for them to survive. How can we keep them to stay in the countryside if they do not have funds to support their family there? Conceivably, we cannot blame them. As the saying goes," Life is brutal, it spares no one". That only means that everyone who wanted to survive, although how dangerous may it seemed to be living in overpopulated area as long as in that way they will survive. They would rather choose it than be hungry for the rest of their lives.

to urban areas that keeps the population increasing on that area
to urban areas that keep the population increasing on that area

it will be discuss in this essay.
it will be discussed in this essay.

considering people who chooses to stay in rural areas
considering people who choose to stay in rural areas

If a person was not financially equip
If a person was not financially equipped

blame individuals who chooses to keep
blame individuals who choose to keep

people tends to transfer to the city
people tend to transfer to the city

although how dangerous may it seemed to be living in overpopulated area as long as in that way they will survive. They would rather choose it than be hungry for the rest of their lives.
although how dangerous may it seemed to be living in overpopulated area as long as in that way they will survive, they would rather choose it than be hungry for the rest of their lives.