Every country shod have a free health service, even if this means that the latest medical treatments may not be available through this service because they are too expensive.To what extent do you agree with this statement?

Every country shod have a free health service, even if this means that the latest medical treatments may not be available through this service because they are too expensive.
To what extent do you agree with this statement?

Although many people hope free medical service for all kinds of medical treatment including the latest one which is very expensive, I believe that it is impossible to be applied, especially by my country. In this essay, I will explain some reasons which base my argument.

The funding of free medical service is taken from the country’s income which is known very limited. In my opinion, it has been a great luckiness as Indonesia has been already able to provide ordinary medical treatment freely. As we know that it is a developing country which needs too much cost to build other infrastructures. Providing free latest health treatment which is very expensive is still considered impossible.

Actually, the height of medical costs encourages people to maintain their health. Especially for disease like heart attack which needs an expensive treatment as some old medical tools is hardly believed successful in treating this illness makes people be aware to avoid this sickness. So, the limitation of the provided free medical treatment challenges everyone to keep their health.

In short, it can be concluded that the price of the latest medical treatment which is very expensive does not allow my country to provide it freely. Therefore, it is highly suggested to keep our health, to avoid spending much money for its treatment.

Especially for disease like heart attack which needs an expensive treatment as some old medical tools is hardly believed successful in treating this illness makes people be aware to avoid this sickness.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Minimum 250 words wanted