Every country should provide basic health care to its people even if they don't have access to advanced technology. Comment.

The dynamics of health treatment has been changed rampantly over the years . Nowadays
people are less vulnerable to diseases and hazards.The planet earth comprises of numerous countries. Some are developed enough to provide every amenity within the boundaries. On the other hand,some developing countries are still fighting for the basic amenities. In my perception,every country should provide basic health care to its people even if they don't have access to advanced technology.

To begin with,the technology is increasing at wild pace.The dramatic change in the advancement of science and technology change the definition of medical science. In current scenario,the facts and figures show that there are minimal number of negative cases in the treatments of human beings.The developed countries are advanced and able enough to provide every basic necessity to individuals. Moreover,there are some countries which are still fighting for their survival and some countries are not having the advancement of technology. It is undeniable that every country should provide basic health care to its people even if they don't have access to advanced technology. This could be achieved by numerous factors. Firstly,the relations,the substantially good relation with neighbouring countries can act as a boon. A needy country could ask for the help and amenities from the neighbouring developed counties. Secondly,the campaign,government must start some campaigns in which every individual should be medically checked after certain interval of time.

Moving further,every country is rich with its own distinct herbs and shrubs. Government must find some alternative source of treatment ,so that the general public could be treated effectively. Each and every country is rich with great scientists. By the mutual effort of great minds could able the government to serve the general public in the field of basic medical treatment without using much of technology. Furthermore,WHO plays a pivotal role by reaching to people and countries where advancement of technology and equipments are not available.

To recapitulate, I would like to reiterate that the basic medical treatment is the right of every individual within the borough.Government must find some alternatives, so that the people of democracy could fetch a fruitful life.

the technology is increasing at wild pace
the technology is increasing at a wild pace