Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

We live on the planet where thousands of languages exist. Unfortunately, we face the fact that number of languages die out every single year. While it is true that our life will be easier with fewer language, however, I would argue that extinction of single language is a serious problem that we should pay more attention on it.

Many factors that determine in the establishment of language had been identified by linguists. One of the most obvious factor is geographical condition. As the earth has various geographical circumstances, it is not surprising if thousands of different languages have existed in all over the world. Unfortunately, considerable problems appeared when we started to enter the globalization era. One people feel hard to speak with another people who have different languages. This is the reason why some people think that we need to unify our language and the extinction some languages is one of the indirect way to attain that goal. In their opinion, the more languages extinc is the best for us.

On the other hand, it seems to me that the fact of language extinction is an indicator of the domination of single language and culture. Every single language comes together with the culture. If some languages would extinct, it means that some cultures would extinct as well. No one will say that the extinction of culture is not important.

To sum up, in my opinion, the extinction of some languages is a serious problem since it indicates the domination of any language and culture. It will bring some difficulties to us to build the just world.

Sentence: In their opinion, the more languages extinc is the best for us.
Error: extinc Suggestion: extinct