Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

In these decades, there is a lot of minor languages are vulnerable to be disappeared because of the dominant effects of the major languages. Some people are considering this point is great for them, they see that the world with monolingual people is mush easier. But the majority of open minded youths disagree with those people. In my point of view, we must save these languages form extinction. This opinion accompanied by several reasons, i will try to explain them.

Firstly, no one will agree the changing in his or her traditions or histories that linked strongly with the tongues. By other words, this languages in most countries express the cultures and the beautiful things about the citizens. It is not easy to make those men and women change their tongues, because this meaning joined with the change of life which is difficult for a broad slide in the community.

Secondly, it is beautiful to communicate with different worlds, faces and thinks, by the common language in the earth to learn and give them another points of opinion. No one can deny this fact, but it will be more beauty and more useful with the preserving of the mother language. This preserving will allow the translation of good cultures between the societies.

Third point is related to the religions. There are some languages have a strong relations with the religions. For instance, the arab world have the holy Quran which is in arabic. That means, more learning their tongue will lead to more understanding the Quran. Therefore, no place for the opinion said that to recede some degree for other dominant tongue.

Of course more unity in the speaking will make the life much easier in the communication. But this alone advantage will face a lot of the benefits in the other hand.

To sum up , the life is much interesting with saving the original tongue and learning additional languages. This can overcome the problem of the extinction of some minor languages and making the transition of good things between different people is allowed.

there is a lot of minor languages are vulnerable to be disappeared
there are a lot of minor languages which are vulnerable to be disappeared

save these languages form extinction.
save these languages from extinction.

this languages in most countries express the cultures
this languages in most countries expresses the cultures

Third point is related to the religions.
The third point is related to the religions.

There are some languages have a strong relations with the religions
There are some languages which have strong relations with the religions

Sentence: By other words, this languages in most countries express the cultures and the beautiful things about the citizens.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and languages