Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Humans have always been capable of communication with the help of languages. Nowadays, some languages are being forgotten. Some believe omitting some languages not only will not cause any problems but also has many advantages. However, some take issues with this view and think languages are clues about human beings' behaviors throughout history. Here, I accord with the latter perspective.

Multifarious points could shore up my view. First and foremost, languages have an indispensable role in the survival of history, culture, and literature. If a nation's language is vanished, the art works, poems, masterpieces etc of that nation will be forgotten. Apart from that, the language of a nation is like its identity, and without this identification, nobody could find out anything about the history of inhabitants. As a result, it would be harmful to people in all over the world, because individuals cannot take advantage of the experiences of the folks who lived in that country. Consequently, it is necessary to take care of languages. On the contrary, some have conflicting views.

They claim that excessive number of languages makes it difficult for individuals to interact with each other. They believe that if a responsible organization had executed a plan for all people in all over the globe to learn a unit language, the young could have had more time for different activities rather than attending language courses. Besides that, existing a unit language would be beneficial for scientists, because they could exchange information without any needs for translation. Hence, decreasing the number of languages brings gains for people.

To recapitulate, looking after languages ought to be a must, because languages keep the history alive.

Some believe omitting some languages not only will not cause any problems but also has many advantages.
Description: don't use 'not only..not...'. You can use 'neither...nor' or 'either...or'

They claim that excessive number of languages makes it difficult for individuals
They claim that a excessive number of languages make it difficult for individuals