Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

In the surface of this planet, there are so many regions, and in the region there are so many clans. And inside the clans, it must be had at least 1 local language. So it makes now there are various kind of language in the world. But some commoners want to delete several languages because they think it is not important for their life. And they think it will be easier if there is only some important language in this planet.

It is true life will be easier if the language in this world become just several language that only the important one. Because if we speak and have conversation by the same language with all of the people in this world, it will make all activity run fluently. So we are not commanded to study the foreign or another language anymore for doing some activity like study, trading, or something that similar. Especially the activity from two or more different country the same language is needed to understand what the opponents want.

But, with the abolishment of the language, it will provoke the society to do demonstration to the government. Like in Indonesia the nationalism and also the language is become the strongest pillar from their country. So if the world wants to remove their language, they are ready to worth their language until the end.

So from my statement above, I prefer to disagree with the topic now. Because I keep my language stay high. Because the people before had struggled to kept this language. So I respect my own language with keep using my proudly language.

is become the strongest pillar
is becoming the strongest pillar

keep using my proudly language.
keep using my proud language.