Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.

To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

There are many different languages in this world depend on the geography and culture of each countries. The variety of language shows the wealth of cultures in this world. However, several languages die out every year. Some people think that the disappear of some languages is the negative impact of globalization, because people tend to learn about other familiar languages and forget to keep their native languages. On the fact the vanish of several languages cause the disappear of the original cultures of the countries. In order that some people think that is really inevitable to conserve the exist languages.

In other hand, some believe that this is not necessary to think about the disappear of several languages, since they believe that the vanish languages are unimportant languages of some small countries, so they can not survive. They assume that the world will be easier if only there are fewer languages in the world. The fewer languages here according to some developed countries languages. The languages of developed countries are believed as the most useful to communicate with other people around the world. The fewer languages are seen as the easier way to connect with others, so people do not need to study about the other languages.

I strongly believe that the fewer languages are better. Furthermore it will be easier for people to understand each other around the world. Especially, it will be more effective and efficient way to avoid the conflict because of the similarity of language we have. Therefore there are some acceptable official languages used by United Nations such as English, Mandarin, French, Arabic, Russian and Spanish. So that people can use them as global tool for communicating. From this fact we can assume that the little number of languages will make our life lighter.

There are many different languages in this world depend on the geography
There are many different languages in this world which depend on the geography
There are many different languages in this world depending on the geography

Sentence: and culture of each countries.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and countries

the vanish of several languages cause the ...
the vanish of several languages causes the ...

the exist languages.
the existing languages.

The fewer languages here according to some developed countries languages.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: The fewer languages here according to some developed countries languages.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to countries and languages

are believed as the most useful to
are believed as the most useful tool to

-----------------------