Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages I the world. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Nowdays people in the world should be adapt with the modernization that they have to communicated with the foreign people for their business. Because of it, they have to know the world languages. To face it, many people have preparation their self with the new languages exercise. Especially the parent who want their children exist in modern era. They apply the new languages (international languages) from their home, school, until their office and also environment. Well every years several languages will die out caused by this condition. But some people in favor of this condition. They think that this is not important because if there are fewer languages in the world, life will be easier.

I strongly agree with this statement. If many languages go out, there are many easiness will be discovered by people nowdays. One of the impact is decreasing of many kinds language. Owing to that, the people not need to learn many type of language. Not only that, someone not need to feel difficultly adaptation and will be easy to build the communication with the other caused by this disappearance.

Even the world culture and mother tongue kinds will go down, all of people will be feel one because they have some speech. The next of advantages from a little kind of languages in the world is simplicity of parent education method. They don’t need to teach many speeches to their children. Finally, the easy education system to know about worldwide culture will be available.

The sum up is all of the reason give support that the die out of language one by one will help the people to have the easy life caused by the fewer of languages in the world.

Sentence: Nowdays people in the world should be adapt with the modernization that they have to communicated with the foreign people for their business.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and communicated

many people have preparation their self with the new languages exercise.
many people have prepared their self with the new languages exercise.

from their home, school, until their office and also environment.
from their home, school, to their office and also environment.

Well every years several languages will die out
Well, every year several languages will die out

there are many easiness will be discovered by people nowdays.
there are many easiness which will be discovered by people nowadays.

One of the impact is decreasing of many kinds language.
One of the impacts is decreasing many kinds of languages.

The sum up is all of the reason give support that
The sum up is that all of the reasons given support that

Sentence: If many languages go out, there are many easiness will be discovered by people nowdays.
Error: nowdays Suggestion: nowadays

-----------------------