"Failure is the proof that desire was notstrong enough", To what extend do youagree with this statement? Give reasonsfor your answer?

"Failure is the proof that desire was not
strong enough", To what extend do you
agree with this statement? Give reasons
for your answer?

Human aspiration to be at the zenith of success is sky rocketing in this modern world. Presently, given statement claims that less strong desire is supposed to be the responsible factor behind failure. Undeniably, less strong desire is one of the enormous factor to lead someone to nosedive. However, some other factors are more considerable for making someone unsuccessful. Here, I would like to discord with given statement.

There are manifold points to endorse my point of view. First and foremost, lack of perfect planning to achieve target, hard work with positive attitude is responsible to make someone unsuccessful. For instance, hard work brings out maximum potential to get the goal simultaneously positive approach enriches with self confidence to fight against spirit breaking challenges. Besides this, planning is necessary to be executed after considering inner abilities and weakness to mark the road to success. Consequently, in the absence of above factors, imagining success is impossible.

Further emphasizing on my point of view, less dedication towards work and goal oriented approach are supposed to be tremendous weapons to kill the hope of being successful. To be specific, sometime, people do not have a single objective in their mind and therefore it becomes onerous to negotiate dedication for his efforts. Hence, without goal orientation and dedication, success seems a far cry for every individual and failure is most obvious consequence. By contrast, desire holds its own magnitude.

To commence with, absence of vigorous desire minimizes endeavour for paving the road to success. Apart from it, a man without lusty desire, a man can not pay full concentration on his aim and hence becomes less interested or even frustrated which cause failure. Adding to it, the deprivation of robust desire curtails spirit of emulation. Thence, one is likely to be failed to combat challeges before getting success.

To recapitulate, undeniably, no presence of vibrant desire makes someone to fell nosedive. However, I still believe lack of hard work, talent, positivity and dedication turns possible to impossible.

hard work brings out maximum potential to get the goal simultaneously positive approach enriches with self confidence to fight against spirit breaking challenges.
hard work brings out maximum potential to get the goal simultaneously. And positive approach enriches with self confidence to fight against spirit breaking challenges.

less dedication towards work and goal oriented approach are supposed to be tremendous weapons to kill
less dedication ... is supposed to be the tremendous weapon to kill

and failure is most obvious consequence.
and failure is the most obvious consequence.

Sentence: Thence, one is likely to be failed to combat challeges before getting success.
Error: challeges Suggestion: challenges

is this correct?
'hard work with positive attitude is responsible to make someone unsuccessful.'