“Fatherhood ought to be emphasized as much as motherhood”. The idea that women are solely responsible for deciding whether or not to have babies leads on to the idea that they are also responsible for bringing the children up.-Syerapke- (rewrite)

There is a saying from an Australian Female eunuch “Mother is the dead heart of the family”. This saying may imply idea that mother is solely responsible for bringing up her child but the concept changed nowadays. Therefore, emphasizing fatherhood as the happening concept should be pondered as the way to build togetherness in order to bring the children up. I want to examine that both concepts might walk altogether for several reasons.

First, according to the traditional view, the mother and father have been assigned with their separate roles and responsibilities; mother being responsible for home matters while father being responsible for providing the family with meals. Linear with world developing, mothers do work for earning money commonly seen in many part of world. Therefore, a family with working mother may need support from father also in order to caring their child a working mother may over exhaust after several job duties. Hence, accompanying their child doing homework, playing, and make a joke with them are such unimportant while the children in their development totally need mother’s love. In this case, fatherhood may chip in to accompany children.

Secondly, father may attach with tough skills and mother with soft skills. Children learn how to interact and to show their feelings softly from mother while father related to decision making, surviving and braving in the term to face life obstacle. Taking an example, an elementary boy is in a crush with his classmate; in this case, learning the way to forgive each other is a lesson from motherhood and the way to solve it is fatherhood’s lesson.

The aforementioned above are the reasons that not only motherhood take essential but also fatherhood in the child caring. Furthermore, equality of motherhood and fatherhood take a benefit especially for children in a family. Children can be attached in both of them and trained to gain great personality. As an example, a girl gets love and compassion side as the successful of motherhood, and become a great decision maker as fatherhood succeeds. This is actually different with children who get caring from deviant portion parenthood which usually made a boy, for example, is tough enough but lack when expressing his feeling.

In conclusion, either fatherhood or motherhood has importance in different side in term of well-mature process. Obviously, each side of parenting should do well altogether.

This saying may imply idea that
This saying may imply an idea that

in order to caring their child
in order to care their child

a working mother may over exhaust after several job duties
a working mother may be over exhausted after several job duties

Sentence: Linear with world developing, mothers do work for earning money commonly seen in many part of world.
Description: The fragment Linear with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Linear with adverb

doing homework, playing, and make a joke with them
doing homework, playing, and making a joke with them

Sentence: Furthermore, equality of motherhood and fatherhood take a benefit especially for children in a family.
Description: The fragment fatherhood take a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, past tense