The gap between the rich and the poor is becoming richer and the poor are growing poorer What are the causes of this what measures can be taken to reduce this problem

The gap between the rich and the poor is becoming richer and the poor are growing poorer. What are the causes of this? what measures can be taken to reduce this problem?

It is undoubted that in today's world, the gap between the rich and the poor is becoming wider. With the way of people's life today which are becoming consumptive and prioritizing social pride, the rich are able to use their money to meet the social needs. While the poor are struggling, trying to telly with the rich. Therefore, differences are becoming more obvious. While this phenomena are increasing, this essay intends to discuss the reasons and ways to reduce this problem.

While education has becoming an important matter to facilitate one's to get a better job, the rich are able to send their children to study in good university. Moreover, they tend to send the children to study abroad while that the poor only depend on work experiences or only able to study from local universities. In turn, it is undeniable that today's world, most company still prioritizing to hire an overseas graduate. Therefore, the poor would only have a slight chance. Apart from that, in term of business, it is the rich that has the ample fund to expand their business, making more profit by investing in advertisement, making promotion or perhaps decorate their shop to attract more customer while that the poor only able to make homemade business that depend on "worth of mouth" to make promotion.

While that the problem mention above, there are few solution that can be taken to reduce the problem. Firstly, the government can open school for the poor that offer at free of charge. By giving good education, the poor will be able to compete with the rich by making good reputation in school so that they can enroll to good university. Next, rich can be encouraged to open more business as by opening more business, they can hire more worker from the poor people.

For the reasons mentioned above, gap between rich and poor are becoming obvious and with the steps mentioned above, rich and poor should work hand-in-hand to eradicate the gap. The government on the other hand should provide fair opportunity between the rich and the poor by considering their social background.

Sentence: While this phenomena are increasing, this essay intends to discuss the reasons and ways to reduce this problem.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and phenomena

Sentence: Next, rich can be encouraged to open more business as by opening more business, they can hire more worker from the poor people.
Description: The fragment , rich can is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace rich with the rich

Sentence: While the poor are struggling, trying to telly with the rich.
Error: telly Suggestion: No alternate word