Growing number of people feel that animals should be not exploited by people and they should have the same rights as humans, while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy their various needs including uses for food and research. Discuss th

Growing number of people feel that animals should be not exploited by people and they should have the same rights as humans, while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy their various needs including uses for food and research. Discuss the arguments In favour of both these position and state your own position on the issue.

According to WHO’s data (World Health Organization) that eating too much vegetables and reducing meat decrease the boy birth in this world. So that is why, many hospitals and doctors around the world suggest all pregnant women to eat much eat than vegetables. Seeing animals as same as humans will courage people to avoid meat. This will make unbalance number between male and female. Therefore, I disagree if animals have same rights as humans.

Moreover, humans have been created since thousands years ago with canine tooth. This means that God creates us to be omnivore. As written on many holly books too, that humans have different rights from animals, because they have different task from animals in this world. The nature proves the truth of that statement by ecosystem. Many animals die and live, that’s called the balancing life.

However, from the reason above, people have to safe animals. That is why God gives different rights for humans. So, that is no reason for human to exploit animals. If they do exploitation, maybe they do not have role as human anymore. This is because, they have no difference anymore from animals. Animals have no mind as humans, so that is why they attack each others. Nevertheless, people have to save the world include animals, because they have heart, mind and intelligence.

Hence, if someone has to kill or use animals, he has to avoid the lack purposes such as a satisfactory. This is not equal, if an animal has to pay the happiness of someone by its soul. People have to use their heart, they should have great vision in using animals. For example, in my college, a biology lecturer uses mice-as samples, to test new medicine to overcome H2N1 virus. This virus spreads everywhere and attacks human, animals. For all we know, many mice cause diseases in many homes. In Indonesia, mice are killed by human, because those eat family’s food. Those move to the field, and eat farmers’ rice plants. The farmers poison mice. So, what the lecturer does, is make the mice’s dead not only for foolish thing, but for the more valuable thing.

In my opinion, God created animals in different features from human for different destination in balancing this world. Therefore, an individual has to behave as human. Do the appropriate things as God told to him-when the first time his soul bellowed to their body (sense of balance). This also works, when they want to use other creatures to some research or anything, so every God’s creation will do as its function.

Sentence: So that is why, many hospitals and doctors around the world suggest all pregnant women to eat much eat than vegetables.
Description: The fragment much eat is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace much eat with much meat

Sentence: Animals have no mind as humans, so that is why they attack each others.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and others

Sentence: The farmers poison mice.
Suggestion: Refer to farmers and poison

Sentence: So, what the lecturer does, is make the mice's dead not only for foolish thing, but for the more valuable thing.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and make