Happiness is considered very important in life. Why is it difficult to define? What factors are important in achieving happiness?

A happy life is but an earlier heaven.different people has different respect for the definition of happiness in fact some people think that happiness is about how much you enjoy rather than how much you have. therefore,there is no definite explanation for the word, happiness. interestingly, I would say that happiness can somehow be simple yet meaningful such as becoming a volunteer in the society making a better me in the future in term of mental and physical.

I have a simple philosophy saying that full what’s empty and empty what’s full. scartch when it itches. This means that fill in the goods indeed to overcome the unfavorable part of life in order to provide us with happy happening events. life doesn’t seems easy for us but chances always given to those who wish to make a different, thus, forgive and forget whoever that hurt you exactly make you happier than hating someone periodically. to me,let bygones be bygones is the quote that I always remember to practice in my actual life.

Leading a happy life offer a good looking and healthy body. everyone needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in,when the nature may heal and give strength to body and soul. a win win condition is shown that having a strong physical enable us to enjoy more funs.for instance ,for folks,taking care of their grandchild make them feel extremely happy and fortunate,without a good manage body structure,they couldn’t achieve this.

In conclusion, be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both and you won’t have to hunt for happiness neither mental nor physical. furthermore,good health and clear mind gives us the ideas on what happiness truly means.

Sentence: I have a simple philosophy saying that full what's empty and empty what's full. scartch when it itches.
Error: scartch Suggestion: scratch

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.