A healthy person is often described as someone who has a good diet, gets lots of exercise and avoids stress.What should people do to stay healthy in your country?Give reasons for your answers and include any relevant examples fomr your own knowledge or ex

People who were used to engaged in a healthy diet, regular exercise and limit stress were considered healthy ones. Others still choose to maintain their sedentary lifestyle, whilst majority is aware of the effects of this. In my own perspective, I am into the reason of healthy individuals.

To begin, technological advancement might cause people to be lazy and timid. Recently, every family just keeps on pushing buttons to live comfortably. This started from elevator, washing machine, microwave oven and many more. Most of them keep ravishing and enjoying these highly technical gadgets that lead to sitting for a longer period of time while consuming high calories and rich in cholesterol foods. They have more time relaxing compared to the former generations who engage in household chores by using their strength and bare hands. As a result, without proper diet and exertion, stress sets in and most probably diseases may lead them to their wake.

On the other hand, those who practice regular exercise for at list 30 minutes per day, eat a healthy diet and avoid stress related situations are reaping the vastness of good health. Thus, perseverance and discipline are imperative to maintain it. For instance, exercising in groups can motivate each of them on their progress. Hence, healthy body and mind was created.

In addition, those who cook at home and are knowledgeable of the food constituents they added to their diet will enhance a perfect health, also avoiding fatty foods is pivotal to a healthy life. As the saying goes,” We are what we eat.” Indeed, healthy food choices and lifestyle can prevent heart problems, hypertension and diabetes; therefore, longer life span would probably be inherent in those who are engaging on it.

In conclusion, proper diet, regular exercise and a stress free life will lead everyone to longevity and a disease free life. Technological advancement does not guarantee a perfect life. This is just a tool in making everyone comfortable and more productive, but it is not an instrument that can lead us to become unfit and unhealthy. Although, how many latest things were discovered. Everyone should still focus on the basics like a healthy way of eating, stress free life and regular exercise which can provide us a better life and future. Health is wealth.

who were used to engaged in a healthy diet
who were used to engaging in a healthy diet

Look at these examples for 'Be used to':

I am used to hard work.
I am used to working hard.
He is not used to New York.
He isn't used to living in New York.
Are you used to fast food?
Are you used to eating quickly?

those who cook at home and are knowledgeable of the food constituents they added to their diet will enhance a perfect health,
those who cook at home and are knowledgeable of the food, constituents they added to their diet will enhance a perfect health,

Although, how many latest things were discovered. Everyone should still focus ...
Although, how many latest things were discovered, everyone should still focus ...

Some duplicate words or phrases.

The conclusion could be shorter and simpler.

Don't put period mark for a clause.