The Idea of having a single career is becoming an old fashioned one. The new fashion mil be to have several careers or ways of earning money and further education will be something that continues throughout life.

Nowdays, some people have statment of having a single career is becoming old fashioned one. In other hand, some people say the new fashion mil be to have several careers or ways of earning money and further education will be something that continues throughout life.

However, almost people in the world will be interesting in fashions that is the life style who follows trend for the style in modern era is really good, from there, they have opinion that the fashion is really important to suport their career, hence, in this era the fashion always change and they fashion always develop. In other hand, the new fashion for giving to the careers or ways of earning money and further education, for example they will be becoming to desainers, and than, the fashion becoming confidence of the performance. Therefore, the new fashion will give benefits for our life since they will get the new career from this.

In other hand, some people have the idea of having a single career is becoming old fashion one because the old fashion not to give suport their career, since in modern era the fashion is very important for example, all companies made the condition to our people, so if they will apply in the office they must be good-looking, that’s why, they will know about fashion, so if, they do not know fashion, they will become difficult to increase their position in career.

Overall, with fashion, they will be increasing the careers. So if they will follow the fashions, they become success to their careers in office or job.

some people have statment of having a single career is becoming old fashioned one
some people have statement that having a single career is becoming an old fashioned one

almost people in the world will be interesting in fashions that is the life style who follows trend for the style in modern era is really good...

the fashion always change and they fashion always develop.
the fashion always changes and the fashion always develops.

the new fashion for giving to the careers or ways of earning money and further education,
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

the fashion becoming confidence of the performance.
the fashion is becoming confidence of the performance.

some people have the idea of having a single career is becoming old fashion one because the old fashion not to give suport their career
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: However, almost people in the world will be interesting in fashions that is the life style who follows trend for the style in modern era is really good, from there, they have opinion that the fashion is really important to suport their career, hence, in this era the fashion always change and they fashion always develop.
Error: suport Suggestion: support

Sentence: In other hand, the new fashion for giving to the careers or ways of earning money and further education, for example they will be becoming to desainers, and than, the fashion becoming confidence of the performance.
Error: desainers Suggestion: designers

Sentence: In other hand, some people have the idea of having a single career is becoming old fashion one because the old fashion not to give suport their career, since in modern era the fashion is very important for example, all companies made the condition to our people, so if they will apply in the office they must be good-looking, that's why, they will know about fashion, so if, they do not know fashion, they will become difficult to increase their position in career.
Error: suport Suggestion: support