The idea of having a single career is becoming an old fashioned one. The new fashion will be to have several careers or ways of earning money and further education will be something that continues throughout life. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is true that now these days people require several careers and educational qualifications compare to the past days in order to earning money and maintain a happy life. It is agreed that this new fashion will have immense advantages that may bring tremendous benefits of the human life. This will be proven by analyzing a personal viewpoint and an economical standpoint of the human being.

No doubt, it can be said that this is the technological era, which allows people to make several careers. This new fashion will open new doors in the world that fetches enormous amount of benefits to the human life in the sense of earning money and to live with a standard life style. For example, many people who live in the western countries their living cost are too high to maintain a standard life. Thus, these people need multitude careers for earning money and developing economical condition.

Similarly, many people are doing further education for their better future life. This could give them enormous opportunity to get a good job. For example, many countries, India and china in particular, have high competition in the field of job sectors. Therefore, these people need extra qualification in order to get a good job. If a person has desired educational qualification, he/she can easily get a good job. Moreover, some people want to increase knowledge by continuing further education throughout the life for personal satisfaction.

In conclusion, several careers as well as further educations can bring success of a human life. These could significantly change the life style of the people all over the world. In my opinion, the tremendous amenities of the new fashion fortify my argument that this policy will be vital for human life.

and educational qualifications compare to the past days in order to earning money and maintain a happy life
and educational qualifications compared to the past days in order to earn money and maintain a happy life

many people who live in the western countries their living cost are too high to maintain a standard life.