Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective?

Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
What other measures do you think might be effective?

There is no doubt that the traffic and pollution problem is enormously growing day by day. To solve this difficulty, some thinkers consider that increasing the petrol prices is the best solution. It is disagreed that this method can control congestion and contamination in the globe. This will be proved by giving the argument in against of the high petrol rate and suggesting other measures to tackle these messes.

First, the step up in the cost of natural resource will not help to curb the stoppage and adulteration, but it will be helpful to raise the rate of inflation in any country. For example, In India, the cost of natural fuel is sky high, still there exists an immense level of dirtiness in air and queue. Due to this, the transport cost peaks up so that’s contributing to lofty inflation rate. Therefore, from the above instance, it is demonstrated that high petrol price will not do anything to decrease the degree of these troubles, although it will generate another difficulties. Thus, that’s why many thinkers disapprove this suggestion.

Further, the pollution can be handled by using other inexpensive and less contaminated alternatives such as; the solar and electrical energy. Therefore, the authorities should encourage the automobile’s companies by the subsidy that these industries should do research on these valuable natural assets and discover the vehicles which are operated by using these materials. Moreover, to reduce the traffic jam, the administration should educate people about carpooling and build more flyovers in the crowded cities. Thus, with these phenomenons, the government can efficiently manage these big issues.

After the examination of the impacts of inflated petrol charges, it is crystallized that the increased natural fuel rates will not be beneficial to curb the jam and infection in any nation. In my opinion, the energy from Sun and Electron will be more popular, in the future, as compared to the fossil fuel.

it will generate another difficulties
it will generate other difficulties

Pay attention to coherence. Go this link about coherence: http://www.testbig.com/question/coherence