Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.To what extent do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective?

Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
What other measures do you think might be effective?

Nowadays, a lot of administrations all over the globe are looking for a solution for traffic congestion and its attendant problems such as air pollution. Some believe that increasing the price of petrol is a practical remedy. However, many take issues with this view and think better solutions should be applied. I personally accord with the latter statement.

Some people think that putting up the price of fuel could decline the volume of traffic dramatically. Because these days a lot of people prefer not to use public transport in favor of their personal automobiles, and since the price of petrol is reasonable, the folks do not hesitate to use their own vehicles. Furthermore, increasing the price of fuel could change people's minds. Besides that, these days, in some countries, especially undeveloped ones, driving in the streets has turned into a recreation for youngsters. Hence, going up the price of petrol could omit this cause.

From my notion, increasing the price of fuel could have some deleterious impacts on the stability of all prices in a nation. To be more specific, in a country, the prices of all products are dependent on each other, and the price of petrol cannot be risen autonomously. Consequently, acting upon this policy could provoke fierce criticism on account of the inconvenient outcome.

Further emphasizing on my view, manifold decisions could be made to overcome this problem. first and foremost, uplifting the welfare of passengers in public transport could encourage people not to use their own vehicles in favor of public ones. Apart from that, providing people with public transport free of charge could motivate the folks to use public vehicles. By putting these remedies into action the volume of traffic congestion would slump.

To recapitulate, putting up the price of petrol could induce some instabilities in societies. Instead, better plans could be implemented to overcome the problems such as traffic jam and air pollution.

You got better.