Individuals can do nothing to change society. Any new developments can only be brought about by governments and large institutions. How far do you agree or disagree?

society itself is group of individual, the whole society cannotbe changed but the single person can create awareness from one to one which could be a group. Development is pace brought by people protest or demand that is required in any country or society.

furthermore, society is intangible nature they could be changed or modified by the agreement or single individual group and government.as per the development concern for society the powerful hand are government or any huge institutions. for instance country like NEPAL are more handle by government policy so for each changing things for society even though the good or bad inflation are totally carried out by huge companies, and for state like USA the power is in hand of public so all over tangible and intangible adaption is according to demand of civilian so somewhere the individual can effect the society and somewhere the society adapt the changes of development through governors.

As far my concern i would agree on the development of society by government and large institution rather than any leaders or individual. Because any individual with quality of leadership or attitude towards bringing changes does not lead any developmet of society but can influence society for protest or demand regarding development. According to that pressure a government can take step forward with the improvement.

On balance its equal giving opportunity to government for changes in society or for any individual .

society itself is group of individual,
society itself is a group of individuals,

Development is pace brought by people protest or demand
Development is a pace brought by people's protest or demand

society is intangible nature
society is an intangible nature

for instance country like NEPAL are more handle by government
for instance countries like NEPAL are more handled by government

the individual can effect the society
the individual can affect the society

According to that pressure a government can take step forward with the improvement.
According to that, pressing a government can take steps forward with the improvement.

its equal giving opportunity
it has equal giving opportunities

Sentence: Because any individual with quality of leadership or attitude towards bringing changes does not lead any developmet of society but can influence society for protest or demand regarding development.
Error: developmet Suggestion: development

Minimum 250 words wanted.