Internet access for minors can be dangerous Do you agree or disagree Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge and experience

Some people argue that internet access for non adult users is dangerous, in the following words, this essay will show some pros and cons of using this technology by minors .
No one can deny the benefits of internet, it plays an important role in our life worldwide. the quickest way to know something is to browse it, as One can be informed about anything that happened in the world using internet web sights .

students can use it to study any topic in their subjects .it could also be used in a luxury way ,many video games could be played on-line against a remote opponent. another use of internet is watching TV channels on-line , while most of football matches are now exclusively broadcast events , hackers made it easier to access these events using internet .Booking for many things nowadays became on-line ,such as air flies ,postgraduates exams , bank credits ....etc.

On the other hand , harmful aspects of easily available internet access are surely undeniable .Pornography comes on the top of the list,one can imagine how many hours could a teen waste in watching porn,and to what degree it has impact on his educational , social and productive performance .Social media wastes time as well , it also push users to buy the service eagerly and hence has a financial burden on them .

Provided the above text i do agree with the assumption , however ,because of its importance for them, i do not think it is wise to be forbidden .an available access under parents supervision seems to be a reasonable solution .

using internet web sights .
using internet web sits .

it also push users
it also pushes users

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.