The internet has dramatically altered our lives over the past few decades. Although some of these changes have been negative the overall effect of this technology has been positive.

The internet which has been widespread among the world has noticeably distorted our lives in recent years with its various features. Yet there are some people who reckon, it has affected our lives and our society negatively whereas some suggest that the internet is an alternative way in the development of the country. Hence, the following essay will delve either merits or drawbacks of the internet in our lives.

On the one hand, it is an enormous fact that people can get an easy communication with others who live in other countries with the help of internet. For instance, Skype or e-mail makes people an easy correlation although they live very far from each other as “ these make long distance near” for people. Moreover, any kind of information is fount on the internet the fact that going to libraries is not required as time consuming because of the internet’s convenience, of course.

On the other hand, it is glaring that the internet impacts on representatives’ minds of the country negatively. For example, any person has an access to the internet, even young children as well and the bulk of information can be appeared on screen by pressing on a button immediately. However, not all information on the internet is helpful or reliable – there is some dangerous materials which tend to involve some kind of religious groups that may lead to terrorism. All these consider the internet has much more negative roles somewhat.

By way by conclusion, the internet is affirmed a position that it has a positive impact on human being as modern life demands following an ongoing development in other nations. Though negative sides of internet exist, its advantages will take place over its disadvantages precisely.

there is some dangerous materials
there are some dangerous materials

All these consider the internet has much more negative roles somewhat.
All these consider that the internet has much more negative roles somewhat.